Kidplayco is an affiliate website. If you purchase a product using our links we might be compensated. See Disclosure.
The Splat R Ball Gun is a popular toy that shoots soft, foam balls. These guns are fun to play with, but the battery eventually needs to be changed. If the battery is dead, the gun won’t fire, and you won’t be able to play with it.
Besides, a poor or malfunctioning battery is one of the main reasons why your Splat R Ball Gun may not be shooting.
In this article, we’ll show you how to change the battery in your Splat R Ball Gun.
To change the battery in your Splat R Ball Gun, you’ll need the following materials:
- A new Splat Gun battery(Check Here)
- A Phillips head screwdriver.
- A small flat-head screwdriver.
Steps to Change the Battery.
If your Splat R Gun is jammed and is not working as it should, the battery might be the reason. Here is how you can replace it.
Preparing the Splat R Ball Gun
Preparing the Splat R Ball Gun Before you start changing the battery in your Splat R Ball Gun, it’s important to prepare the gun properly. Follow these steps to make sure you’re ready to get started:
- Unload the gun: Make sure there are no remaining balls in the chamber of the gun to prevent any accidents from happening while you’re changing the battery.
- Turn off the gun: Locate the power button on your Splat R Ball Gun and turn it off. Turning it off will prevent any electrical shock or damage to the gun while you’re replacing the battery.
Removing the Old Battery
Once you’ve prepared the Splat R Ball Gun, it’s time to remove the old battery. Here is how to do it.
- Remove the screws: Locate the battery compartment on the bottom of the gun. Use a Phillips head screwdriver to remove the screws that secure the lid of the compartment.
- Open the battery compartment: Carefully lift the lid of the battery compartment to reveal the old battery.
- Disconnect the battery: Use a small flat-head screwdriver to gently pry the battery away from the wiring. Once the battery is disconnected, you can remove it from the compartment.
Remember, don’t force anything here since the Splatter Ball Gun is made from delicate materials and may break.
Installing the New Battery
With the old battery removed, it’s time to install the new battery. Before installing the new battery make sure that you have followed the above steps correctly.
- Place the new battery: Position the new battery in the battery compartment so that it’s in the same position as the old battery.
- Connect the battery to the wiring: Use the small flat-head screwdriver to connect the new battery to the wiring. Make sure the battery is securely connected and positioned correctly.
Make sure to check the connections and verify that the battery is securely connected to the wiring. Also, ensure that the connections are tight and not loose.
You May Also Like: How to Clean a Splat R Ball Gun?
Testing the New Battery
Finally, it’s time to test the new battery to make sure it’s working properly. To do this locate the power button on your Splat R Ball Gun and turn it on. Shoot a few balls from the gun to make sure it’s firing properly.
If the gun is firing correctly, then the new battery has been installed correctly.
By following these steps, you can successfully change the battery in your Splat R Ball Gun. Remember to handle the gun safely and securely, and always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.